Getting to Shakey’s
Where we are located
Give us a chance to serve you!
Want instructions to get you from the airport or from train station?
Arriving via Adelaide Airport:
We are 10 minutes from Adelaide Airport in the heart of the Adelaide CBD.
- Taxi – it will cost you around $18.00 to $25.00 approx.
- Shuttle Bus – $10.00 – $20.00 from Airport to Central Bus Station. Get down at bus station and follow Cannon Street. Shakespeare is just 2 min away. Ask the bus driver! Advance booking is required for shuttle service. Please ring Northern Flyer on 0433 533 718.
- Public Transport – $5.20 (PEAK – Before 9:01 AM and after 3:00 PM weekdays and all day Saturday) or $3.30 (INTERPEAK – between 9:01 AM and 3:00 PM weekdays, all day Sunday and public holidays) from Airport to City – take either J1 or J2 bus from Airport and ask bus driver to drop you at Currie Street STOP D1 (Light Square) and walk 280 meters towards Waymouth Street. Currie Street is parallel to Waymouth Street. To view bus timetable, click here.
- When you are here, you can get a metroCARD Visitor Pass – Buy a 3-Day Visitor Pass that gives you unlimited public transport on bus, train and tram for $25.00. It also includes maps and a travel guide.
Arriving via Train (Keswick Terminal)
- Taxi – it will cost you around $8.00 to $18.00 approx.